Soothing, clean + restorative
Soothing, clean + restorative
- A vibrant fragrance that soothes and grounds with herbaceous, earthy notes
- Lavender, Lime & Myrrh Essential Oils
Taos AER Product Guarantee:
- Long-lasting odor protection
- Glides on smooth & dries to a velvety powder
- Ultra-concentrated — a little goes a long way
- 100% Naturally derived ingredients
- 100% Waterless
- Formulated without parabens or synthetic fragrances
ARTISANAL ESSENTIAL OIL SCENTS
Crisp lavender, fresh Persian lime, golden myrrh. A vibrant fragrance that soothes and grounds with herbaceous, earthy notes.
Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia: Provencal variety chosen for its classic balance between crisp herbal and light floral notes.
Persian Lime, Citrus Latifolia: Cold pressed from the peels of this antioxidant-rich variety grown in Mexico. Expresses all the sweet and tart and none of the bitterness of fresh lime.
Myrrh, Commiphora Myrrha: A tree resin golden and precious with an immediate sense of dry desert heat.
OUR CONCENTRATED FORUMULA
Waterless means no fillers and a 100% effective product for you — every ingredient in our deodorant plays an important role in combating odor at the source.
By formulating without water, we’re decreasing the stress on precious community water supplies.
HOW TO USE
This deodorant is super concentrated. Dispense a small amount for each use.
Precautions: Some people experience sensitivities to baking soda or essential oils. If this is a concern, please patch test on the inner arm and wait 24 hours. Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs.
If you have any questions about our ingredients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Distarch Phosphate (Corn Starch), Organic Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Undecylenate, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Oil, Tocopherol, Persian Lime (Citrus Latifolia) Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol
100% naturally-derived ingredients
- JUJamie U.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons8/22/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsIncredible find. I’m never going
Incredible find. I’m never going back to any other deodorants. It’s so lovely smelling and works so effectively !Was this helpful?
- FRFrank R.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons8/13/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 2 starsSmells really good and seemed
Smells really good and seemed to work ok, but gave me a rash.Was this helpful?TATaos AER8/23/22Hi Frank, thank you for your honest review. We're sorry to hear that you had a reaction after using the deodorant. Our Customer Care team will reach out to you shortly.
- MCMelissa C.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild winters7/28/22What is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild wintersRated 4 starsI love the packaging &
I love the packaging & the smell, but for me, it's not super effective. I feel like the deodorant starts to smell bad if you put too much on? But it does help w/ sweating.Was this helpful?TATaos AER7/30/22Thank you for your honest review, Melissa. Taos AER Deodorant is highly concentrated, so only a small amount is needed to be effective. We recommend dispensing just enough for the product to bubble up through the holes in the screen, then dividing that amount between both underarms. Hope that helps!
- LHLeah H.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons7/7/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 1 starsI love how the mini
I love how the mini smells however and it works well, however, it transfers on dark clothing and also beads up under my arms. Unfortunately, I won't be using it.Was this helpful?TATaos AER7/11/22Hi Leah, thank you for your honest review. It sounds like you may be using too much product. Taos AER Deodorant is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. We recommend dispensing about the width of a grain of rice and dividing that between both underarms. Applying less may also reduce the transfer onto clothing. To further prevent white residue on clothes, be sure to let the deodorant fully dry before getting dressed. Any residue can usually be washed out with cold water, but if you experience stains, we suggest using a non-chlorine bleach (i.e. hydrogen peroxide-based laundry additive). Finally, we accept returns within 30 days, so if we can help with a return or exchange, just reach out to email@example.com. We'll be happy to help!
- KKKay K.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons5/8/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsVery much enjoying this product.
Very much enjoying this product. Natural and able to take care of body order without using chemicalsWas this helpful?