Indie Lee x Taos AER Energize
Refresh + Reset
Refresh + Reset
- Created in collaboration with the Indie Lee Energize collection
- Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Eucalyptus essential oils
Taos AER Product Guarantee:
- Long-lasting odor protection
- Glides on smooth & dries to a velvety powder
- Ultra-concentrated — a little goes a long way
- 100% Naturally derived ingredients
- 100% Waterless
- Formulated without parabens or synthetic fragrances
ABOUT THE COLLABORATION
“I am so excited to finally be unveiling this product. Our customers had been requesting a clean deodorant for a long time and it’s a category I really wanted to nail. Around the time I started exploring formulas, I was introduced to Taos AER and absolutely fell in love with their products. We decided to collaborate to create a product that reflected what our community was looking for — a highly effective clean deodorant — while highlighting one of my favorite scents from our Energize collection. It’s such an uplifting scent and invigorating way to start the day. I hope you love this product as much as I do.” — Indie Lee, Indie Lee Founder + CEO
OUR CONCENTRATED FORMULA
Waterless means no fillers and a 100% effective product for you — every ingredient in our deodorant plays an important role in combating odor at the source.
By formulating without water, we’re decreasing the stress on precious community water supplies.
HOW TO USE
This deodorant is super concentrated. Dispense a small amount for each use.
Precautions: Some people experience sensitivities to baking soda or essential oils. If this is a concern, please patch test on the inner arm and wait 24 hours. Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs.
If you have any questions about our ingredients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Distarch Phosphate, Tapioca Starch*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Cera Alba (Beeswax/Cire d'Abeille)*, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-2-Caprate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lemon Terpenes, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle) Oil
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerWhat is your age range? 50sWhat is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild winters10/19/22What is your age range? 50sWhat is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild wintersRated 5 starsFinally, a deodorant I can feel good about using!
Goes on smoothly. Doesn’t irritate the skin. Effective at fighting odor. Love it!How important is clean living to you?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LNLan N.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? Temperate and rainy8/1/22What is the climate like where you live? Temperate and rainyRated 5 starsLong lasting deodorant! It goes
Long lasting deodorant! It goes on smooth and smells amazing!
- DZDon Z.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the year4/23/22What is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the yearRated 3 starsThe stars are for packaging
The stars are for packaging & application. I didn’t like the scent (too citrusy) and was hoping that eucalyptus would be predominant. I should have known better since eucalyptus is listed last. I prefer herbaceous scents so will return to lavender myrrh sooner than later.TATaos AER4/28/22Hi Don, thank you for your honest review. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the scent. We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days if you're interested. Please reach out to Customer Care at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons1/24/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsThis is the best deodorant
This is the best deodorant brand I've used. Pricey, but so far worth it to me. I have found that I don't need to use much especially in the winter when it is colder and I'm less active. I've used 3 scents and they are all lovely without being overpowering.
- HTH T.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons1/10/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsI bought this for my
I bought this for my daughter who had trouble with body odor when wearing other deodorants. She also breaks out with a rash using some deodorants. .
She has had great success with this deodorant. The smell is pretty, but more importantly, she has not struggled with body odor. Her underarm bumps are going away also.