Palo Santo Blood Orange
Sweet, woody + cleansing
Sweet, woody + cleansing
- A sensual mix of intoxicating depth and sweetness that evokes strength and beauty
- Blood Orange & Palo Santo Wood Oils
- Sustainably sourced from fallen deadwood
Taos AER Product Guarantee:
- Long-lasting odor protection
- Glides on smooth & dries to a velvety powder
- Ultra-concentrated — a little goes a long way
- 100% Naturally derived ingredients
- 100% Waterless
- Formulated without parabens or synthetic fragrances
ARTISANAL ESSENTIAL OIL SCENTS
Deep, honeyed wood and ripe blood orange. A sensual collision of intoxicating depth and bright sweetness that evokes strength and awakened beauty.
Palo Santo, Bursera graveolens: Ethically sourced and sustainably harvested in Ecuador — only branches that have naturally fallen to the ground are gathered and distilled. We do not support or source from suppliers who cut down living trees, which is also illegal in Ecuador.
Blood Orange, Citrus Sinensis: The vibrant sweet classic grown in Sicily — rich in anthocyanins and has an almost berry-like depth.
OUR CONCENTRATED FORUMULA
Waterless means no fillers and a 100% effective product for you — every ingredient in our deodorant plays an important role in combating odor at the source.
By formulating without water, we’re decreasing the stress on precious community water supplies.
HOW TO USE
This deodorant is super concentrated. Dispense a small amount for each use.
Precautions: Some people experience sensitivities to baking soda or essential oils. If this is a concern, please patch test on the inner arm and wait 24 hours. Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs.
If you have any questions about our ingredients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Distarch Phosphate (Corn Starch), Organic Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) Wood Oil, Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Oil, Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel Oil, Blood Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Oil, Limonene , Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol
100% naturally-derived ingredients
- ISIndy S.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons9/14/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsI love it so far!!
I love it so far!! It’s hard to find a good natural deodorant. Keeps me fresh and I don’t have to reapply durning the day!!Was this helpful?
- MEMaryalice E.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons8/24/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsLove the scent. I typically
Love the scent. I typically wear unscented deodorant and wasn’t sure if I’d like this, but decided to give it a try.
And, it does a great job as a deodorant!Was this helpful?
- FRFrank R.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons8/13/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 2 starsSmells great and probably works
Smells great and probably works well for most people. Unfortunately it gave me a rash, as most 0% aluminum deodorants do.Was this helpful?TATaos AER8/23/22Hi Frank, thank you for your honest review. We're sorry to hear that you had a reaction after using the deodorant. Sensitivities to baking soda or essential oils are usually the cause. Our Customer Care team will reach out to you shortly.
- MCMelissa C.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild winters7/28/22What is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild wintersRated 4 starsI love the packaging &
I love the packaging & the smell, but for me, it's not super effective. I feel like the deodorant starts to smell bad if you put too much on, but it does help w/ sweating.Was this helpful?TATaos AER7/30/22Thank you for your honest review, Melissa. Taos AER Deodorant is highly concentrated, so only a small amount is needed to be effective. We recommend dispensing just enough for the product to bubble up through the holes in the screen, then dividing that amount between both underarms. Hope that helps!
- LHLeah H.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons7/26/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsLove it!
Love it!Was this helpful?