Palo Santo Blood Orange
Sweet, woody + cleansing
Sweet, woody + cleansing
- A sensual mix of intoxicating depth and sweetness that evokes strength and beauty
- Blood Orange & Palo Santo Wood Oils
- Sustainably sourced from fallen deadwood
Taos AER Product Guarantee:
- Long-lasting odor protection
- Glides on smooth & dries to a velvety powder
- Ultra-concentrated — a little goes a long way
- 100% Naturally derived ingredients
- 100% Waterless
- Formulated without parabens or synthetic fragrances
ARTISANAL ESSENTIAL OIL SCENTS
Deep, honeyed wood and ripe blood orange. A sensual collision of intoxicating depth and bright sweetness that evokes strength and awakened beauty.
Palo Santo, Bursera graveolens: Ethically sourced and sustainably harvested in Ecuador — only branches that have naturally fallen to the ground are gathered and distilled. We do not support or source from suppliers who cut down living trees, which is also illegal in Ecuador.
Blood Orange, Citrus Sinensis: The vibrant sweet classic grown in Sicily — rich in anthocyanins and has an almost berry-like depth.
OUR CONCENTRATED FORUMULA
Waterless means no fillers and a 100% effective product for you — every ingredient in our deodorant plays an important role in combating odor at the source.
By formulating without water, we’re decreasing the stress on precious community water supplies.
HOW TO USE
This deodorant is super concentrated. Dispense a small amount for each use.
Precautions: Some people experience sensitivities to baking soda or essential oils. If this is a concern, please patch test on the inner arm and wait 24 hours. Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs.
If you have any questions about our ingredients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Distarch Phosphate (Corn Starch), Organic Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) Wood Oil, Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Oil, Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel Oil, Blood Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Oil, Limonene , Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol
100% Natural Ingredients
- EAEdward A.Verified BuyerWhat is your age range? 50sWhat is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the year10/12/22What is your age range? 50sWhat is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the yearRated 1 starsToo sticky
I was excited to receive this product, however I was very disappointed when I applied it to my under arms and it was so sticky, it felt terrible. Haven’t used it since. 👎🏻How important is clean living to you?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?TATaos AER10/14/22
Hi Edward, thank you for your honest review. Taos AER Deodorant is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Applying too much can definitely cause what you're describing, so be sure to only dispense a small amount. We also recommend allowing a couple of minutes for the deodorant to dry down before getting dressed. This should prevent it from feeling sticky. However, if you'd like to return the product, please get in touch with Customer Care at email@example.com. We'll be happy to assist you!
- KPKelsey P.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons9/19/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 stars—
—Was this helpful?
- CCaseyWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons8/25/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 2 starsDoes not dispense
I really like this deodorant but I have had 4 all solidify on me. They say the shelf life is 24 months but once you start using it I find that it goes bad so quickly and then I end up throwing away 1/2 of the product. Very disappointing for such an expensive product. :(Was this helpful?TATaos AER8/26/22Hi Casey, thank you for your honest review. It looks like you've been in touch with our Customer Care team, so we'll follow up via email. Generally, the 24-month shelf life refers to how long the product will stay at peak performance unopened. Once opened, we recommend using within 6 months. Always let us know promptly whenever there is an issue with your products so that we can troubleshoot and address accordingly. We're happy to help!
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons8/16/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 4 starsI finally found a deodorant
I finally found a deodorant that lasts throughout the day! I like the clean ingredients. I can't wait to try another scent, this scent took a little bit to get used to but I ended up liking it! The only reason it got 4/5 stars is that it leaves white residue on my clothing if I don't put it on after getting dressed. With previous products, I'd put it on and let it dry, then put my shirt on, but with this is have to apply after my shirt is on. But, it dries quickly so I don't have to worry about it staying wet.Was this helpful?
- TTThomas T.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild winters8/15/22What is the climate like where you live? Hot humid summers and mild wintersRated 4 starsThis is some of the
This is some of the best deodorant I’ve ever used. It’s smooth smell great and works well. Most deodorants tend to fail on a 12 hour work day but this holds up. I didn’t give it a 5 because of the price, I think it’s way to much for deodorant.Was this helpful?