Soothing, clean + restorative
Soothing, clean + restorative
- A vibrant fragrance that soothes and grounds with herbaceous, earthy notes
- Lavender, Lime & Myrrh Essential Oils
Taos AER Product Guarantee:
- Long-lasting odor protection
- Glides on smooth & dries to a velvety powder
- Ultra-concentrated — a little goes a long way
- 100% Naturally derived ingredients
- 100% Waterless
- Formulated without parabens or synthetic fragrances
ARTISANAL ESSENTIAL OIL SCENTS
Crisp lavender, fresh Persian lime, golden myrrh. A vibrant fragrance that soothes and grounds with herbaceous, earthy notes.
Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia: Provencal variety chosen for its classic balance between crisp herbal and light floral notes.
Persian Lime, Citrus Latifolia: Cold pressed from the peels of this antioxidant-rich variety grown in Mexico. Expresses all the sweet and tart and none of the bitterness of fresh lime.
Myrrh, Commiphora Myrrha: A tree resin golden and precious with an immediate sense of dry desert heat.
OUR CONCENTRATED FORMULA
Waterless means no fillers and a 100% effective product for you — every ingredient in our deodorant plays an important role in combating odor at the source.
By formulating without water, we’re decreasing the stress on precious community water supplies.
HOW TO USE
This deodorant is super concentrated. Dispense a small amount for each use.
Precautions: Some people experience sensitivities to baking soda or essential oils. If this is a concern, please patch test on the inner arm and wait 24 hours. Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs.
If you have any questions about our ingredients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Distarch Phosphate (Corn Starch), Organic Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Undecylenate, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Oil, Tocopherol, Persian Lime (Citrus Latifolia) Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol
100% naturally-derived ingredients
- HJHenry J.Verified BuyerWhat is your age range? 30sWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons10/21/22What is your age range? 30sWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsExcellent
The best deodorant I've come across so farHow important is clean living to you?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JEJennie E.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the year9/16/22What is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the yearRated 5 starsGreat product! I really like
Great product! I really like it.
- ECElaine C.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the year9/15/22What is the climate like where you live? Arid most of the yearRated 5 starsLove it...works good
Love it...works good
- LMLori M.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons9/9/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 5 starsLove the scent, hard to
Love the scent, hard to get the rest of the product out when you think it’s empty, and there is a lot left in the container.
- SOSUGEL O.Verified BuyerWhat is the climate like where you live? All the seasons8/24/22What is the climate like where you live? All the seasonsRated 1 starsIt make my clothes yellow
It make my clothes yellowTATaos AER8/26/22We're sorry to hear that you experienced stains after using the deodorant. To prevent residue build-up on clothes, be sure to only use a minimal amount. Taos AER Deodorant is highly concentrated, so very little is needed to be effective. In addition, be sure to let the deodorant dry down completely before getting dressed. Any product transfer to clothes can usually be washed out with cold water, but if you experience stains, we suggest using a non-chlorine bleach (i.e. hydrogen peroxide-based laundry additive). We accept returns within 30 days of order delivery if you're not satisfied for any reason. Reach out to our Customer Care team at email@example.com if you'd like to start a return. We'll be happy to help!